Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a system that powers multiple Indian bank accounts into a single mobile application to facilitate inter-bank transactions through mobile phone.
- At present, the UPI transfer limit per UPI transaction is ₹1 Lakh
- The maximum limit for BHIM UPI is ₹10,000 per transaction and ₹20,000 in a 24 hour window
Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is an instant payment inter-bank electronic funds transfer system in India. IMPS offers an inter-bank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones. Unlike RTGS, the service is available 24x7 throughout the year including bank holidays.
- Using IMPS, transfer comparatively lower amounts, up to Rs. 2 lakhs, instantly.
With NEFT, you can transfer any amount to the recipient’s account in a one-on-one transfer basis. NEFT transactions don’t have a maximum limit for funds that can be transferred in a single day.
- There is no maximum or minimum limit on the amount of funds that could be transferred through NEFT. However, the maximum amount per transaction is limited to Rs.10 lac
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
Business owners can use RTGS when they need to transfer large amounts instantly. One advantage that RTGS has over the other methods is the transaction speed, since the entire amount is transferred in real time.
- *There’s a minimum limit of Rs. 2 lakhs for RTGS transactions, and there’s no maximum limit as such
Crypto to crypto
Armoney will provide unique wallets to each customer via which they can deposit or withdraw cryptocurrencies
Paytm is one of the largest mobile commerce platforms in India, offering its customers a digital wallet to store money and make quick payments.